"Jovaty Furniture" (Jovaty Mobiliário Unipessoal Lda.), hereinafter referred to as "Jovaty Furniture", recognizes the importance of protecting personal data. We value honesty and transparency in order to build a lasting relationship with our users, based on trust and mutual benefit.
1. Company identification
- Campany: Jovaty Furniture (Jovaty Mobiliário Unipessoal Lda.)
- Headquarters: Avenida de Campos Nº362 Arm.2, 4580-646 Vilela – Paredes, Porto - Portugal
- TIN: 515866504
- Questions and clarification of doubts: email@example.com
2.1. Respect for the user's wishes
We respect the privacy and security of personal data, ensuring user preferences, as well as their autonomous, free and simple management. If the user disagrees with any point referred to in this policy, he may, at any time, object, by contacting us through the means referred to in 1.1.
2.2. Good habits
All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible. The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important for Jovaty Furniture.
We guarantee that personal data are processed in Portugal, in a correct, lawful manner and in accordance with good practices.
2.4. Strict need
In the treatment of data that can personally identify the user, directly or indirectly, we apply the principle of strict necessity. For this reason, the use of personal data will be minimal, so as not to exceed the original purpose for which it was collected and/or processed.
3. Collection and processing of personal data
3.1. The personal data collected and processed by Jovaty Furniture are only those that voluntarily, expressly and unequivocally, the user places on the forms on this website.
3.2. The personal data collected are: name of the company, taxpayer, name of the contact person, email, telephone contact and address.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data
4.1. Personal data is collected and processed by Jovaty Furniture only for purposes strictly related to the use of this website, the services associated with it, the sale of products, management and improvement of the loyalty program, direct marketing, support and customer support.
4.2. Jovaty Furniture seeks to maintain the relationship with the user and provide him with the relevant benefits, information and relevant content related to our brand. The data will only be processed for these specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with these. The data collected and processed are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
4.3. However, personal data can also be used for other processing operations within the limits of such applications. In particular, personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- A) when you make a purchase on this site, we collect personal data (for example, e-mail address, delivery address and telephone number) in the purchase form, only for the purpose of selling, separating and transporting the products ordered by you;
- B) when you ask for customer support assistance, we collect personal data (for example, first and last name, email address) just for the purpose of providing you with the relevant customer support services for this website and to offer you the assistance that asked us;
- C) when you register, we collect personal data in order to simplify the preparation of future orders;
- D) when you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect the email address in order to offer you this service;
- E) when you browse our site, we collect cookies. Depending on the management you have made of the cookies on our website and your interaction with us, we use some information collected by cookies in order to ensure the proper functioning of the website, highlighting the proper display of content, remembering the cart, remembering the registration, adjusting the resolution of the screen, to improve our offers, among others. This information includes registration data, location, session length, products you selected, equipment, browser and IP address.
- F) when you browse our website and later visit platforms where there is an advertising format (social networks, google and other partners in these networks) you may be impacted by advertisements of our brand. We will also use the data to reach new potential users who may be interested in our products.
4.4. When we collect data, we indicate the required fields with asterisks, when the data in question is necessary for:
- Conclude our contract with you (for example for the supply of products that you have purchased on our websites / apps);
- Provide you with the service you have requested (for example by providing you with a newsletter); or
- Respect legal requirements (e.g. invoice).
4.5. Personal data may be communicated to Jovaty Furniture service providers for the purpose of providing the services, to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities, in order to comply with legal requirements.
Respect for the user's wishes is one of the main concerns of Jovaty Furniture when it comes to the processing of personal data. However, we do not want to affect the relationship we have with the user or fall short of their expectations. Thus, we consider that if you have maintained a relationship with us in the last year, that is, if you have made a purchase of a good or service, it has not proved necessary to have asked for consent. Still, if you disagree, you can object, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. User rights
6.1. To exercise the right to access, rectify, delete, forget or block personal data, the user can send a written communication to the following email address: email@example.com.
6.2. If you want to stop receiving direct marketing communications, you can, at any time, exercise the right to object to the processing of personal data, through the management of consents available in the online store's customer area. You can also do so by sending an email message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.1 Jovaty Furniture uses the appropriate security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, and against any other form of unlawful treatment.
7.2. However, Jovaty Furniture cannot guarantee that the security measures adopted for the protection of this website and for the transmission of data and information through this website will prevent or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data. Therefore, we advise that the computer is equipped with software devices that protect it in the transmission and reception of data (such as updated antivirus systems), and that the browser takes appropriate measures to guarantee the security in the data transmission (such as firewall and anti-spam filters).
8. Retention and processing time
8.1. The data are retained by Jovaty Furniture for the purposes described here for as long as necessary for the aforementioned purposes, except if the personal data in question is necessary to prove compliance with obligations, until the expiry of the corresponding rights expires, or if there is a longer period of data retention imposed by law.
8.2. When personal data is no longer needed, they will be removed from our systems and records or kept anonymously so that they cannot be identified from them.